Join JALT Today! (Or just attend a meeting to check it out!)
- If you are interested in helping with future presentations or would like to present, please contact us at email@example.com!
As a member of JALT you receive:
- JALT's bimonthly magazine, The Language Teacher, which includes feature articles, teaching tips, book reviews, meeting and conference announcements, and job advertisements.
- JALT Journal, our research journal, which contains practical and theoretical articles, research reports and book reviews.
- Member-rate admission to JALT conferences, including the annual international conference, as well as advance conference information.
- The chance to join one of JALT's Special Interest Groups. For 1,500 yen, you can join a community that shares your academic interest, help the SIG produce its publications and put on events, and get to know some great people.
- Free or discounted admission to Chapter and SIG events.
- Discounts at JALT's Apple Store.
- The opportunity to learn new skills and make new friends as you work on interesting projects with other JALT members - JALT activities, from the planning and holding of Chapter or SIG events, the producing of a JALT or SIG publication, and the planning or managing of our conferences, are all made possible by our volunteers.For example, if you want to get started in publications, check out the JALT Pubs website:
- JALT Publications Recruiting. You can also contact a Chapter or SIG, or send a message to volunteer (at) jalt.org for more advice on how to get involved in JALT.